Together, we are better! Even in the Summer!
Groups are for adults of all ages who want to grow in their faith journey. We believe Groups are the best way to get connected to others as we walk through life together and encourage one another in our relationship with God.
Stay Active and Stay Connected
Jumping into a Summer Small Group!
Offering a Variety of Groups:
- Fruit of the Spirit Sermon Based Groups
- College Age Group
- Biking Group
- Gardening Groups
- Boot Camp Group
- Range & Trap Shooting Group
Sign Up for a Summer Small Group
What are Small Groups like?
- 8-15 people
- Gather regularly in homes, at RiverGlen or around town
- Learn from the bible, discuss the weekend message, or study relevant topics
How Do I Get Connected with a Small Group?
- Attend Grouplink to meet Group Leaders and explore open groups
- Next GroupLink - Summer GroupLink - June 3rd & 4th - in the Lobby
- View Current Connect Guide (button above)
- Email Sue Vock with questions
What Groups Are Available?
- All Groups are listed in the Connect Guide found at the Connect Wall or the Brochure racks in our lobby, or by clicking the button above