Here at RiverGlen, we believe that stronger families make for a stronger church. That is why we partner with parents from birth through graduation to provide core teachings and experiences that will lead kids toward being a Christ-centered adult.
At each transition point in Family Life, we will have celebratory moments called milestones. Each Milestone includes a RiverGlen sponsored event and a Family Celebration that marks the work God has done and looks forward to the next stage in Family Life.
- Dedication: We celebrate the parents’ dedication to being spiritual leaders for their children. Celebration weekend is May 13th & 14th, 2017. Sign up Here.
- Launch: We celebrate your preschooler becoming a “big kid” as they launch into their next stage of life as they begin Kindergarten. Date: June 4th, 2017. Sign up Here.
- Become: We reflect and celebrate as your pre-teen starts developing their own identity and the role you play in shaping that. This milestone is for all incoming 6th graders as they begin their middle school years. When: August of every year. Date: To be announced.
- Own: We celebrate who your teen is becoming and look towards the next 4 years in High School to equip your teen to own their faith. Celebrate your incoming freshman as they begin High School. Date: May 25th,2017
- Go: We honor the graduating seniors and their families while we look forward to where their lives will go. Date: May 21st,2017.
Please click Here to download the Parent Handbook